Only in our center in the Republic of Azerbaijan, we invite you to participate in the following theoretical trainings based on the EOSH methodology of the International Training Center (ITC) of the International Labor Organization. Professional trainers, accredited by the International Training Center (ITC) of the International Labor Organization (ILO-ITTC), conduct the training.
At the same time, we offer the Supervising and Engineering Technical staff an additional training package on the establishment and implementation of the Occupational Safety Standards System under the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
? Who are recommended to participate in the training?
- Managers of structural divisions,
- HR staff,
- HSE engineers and specialists,
- Contractors, responsible managers,
- Quality control engineers; engineers in construction, industry, and agriculture,
- Workshop, site, transport, office managers.
? What will you gain by participating in this training?
- Protect the Company from possible financial sanctions on occupational safety, fire safety, electrical safety, accidents, legislation, etc.,
- Protection of the Company’s employees and property against risks and hazards,
- Requirements of the management from the employees on the HSE,
- Awareness of the relevant staff on labor protection requirements,
- Responsibilities and rights of employers and employees per labor protection and related legislation,
- Proper organization of Occupational Safety and documentation at the workplace.
- Unlike other local and international theoretical training on occupational safety, after attending the training, you will find answers to your questions regarding the organization and implementation of Occupational Safety in enterprises based on the local and international legislation and standards.
- Application of the Unified Occupational Safety Standards System under the requirements of the AR legislation at enterprises and organizations operating in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan.